What personal information or data is collected from you and how we use it?
“Personal Information” means and includes all information collected for lawful purpose and for meeting the objectives of https://spinomax.com. The information also includes details that can be linked to an individual or to identify any such individual, viz. name, contact number, email address, etc.
Restriction as to sharing of information
Users / Customers of this website may share contents or information, reviews, comments, send communications; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions or other details, as long as the content is not illegal, obscene, abusive, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights of others or otherwise injurious to third parties, or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam”.
Users / Customers are also restricted to upload any explicit contents which are not acceptable to the public at general and are injurious to the minds of children.
Surveys and Testimonials
From time to time, our site may request information from users via surveys, feedback reviews and/or testimonials. Participation in these surveys is completely voluntary and the user therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and address) and demographic information (such as gender, age). Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the functionality and user satisfaction of this site. We do not share aggregated demographic information with our partners or advertisers.
If you choose to become a registered member/user/customer of https://spinomax.com, you must provide us with your name, contact number, e-mail address etc. This information is collected on the registration form for several reasons which are following:
• To allow us to contact you for consultation follow up and /or other patient services, if necessary.
• To make our services easily available to you.
• To confirm your booking appointment details
• This information is used to contact you about the services on our site in which you have expressed interest.
Procedure for Collection of Information and its Use
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this website https://spinomax.com. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily provide us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use the information provided by you to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, unless required by government or statutory authority or regulatory offices under the law.
Your access to the information provided by you
• You may choose to visit our site at any time to check or review or revise the following information or data provided by you by contacting us via email or customer helpline number given on our website https://spinomax.com.
• Change/correct any data we have about you, with regards to your Medical history
• As per Medical Consul of India norms, your Medical records will be available with us only for 3 year.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secured way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, invoicing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Thank you for using the Website!
• Patient can cancel an appointment minimum 5 hours before scheduled appointment.
• There will not be any Refund , in this case. Reschedule link will be sent and Patient can reschedule the appointment on the next suitable Date & Time. He/She will not have to pay during Re-scheduling.
• To Re-schedule patient will need to use the EMAIL ID he/she used to book appointment and password that they received thereon
• In case of an emergency at the hospital, Doctor may need to cancel your appointment. In this case Refund will be initiated and credited in 7-10 days .